Monday 1 June 2020

June 1, 2020

Good morning,
Happy Monday!
Believe it or not, this week is our last for online learning sessions. Time has flown by, and I feel like we were gaining some momentum. However, this September will probably be anything but normal, and this adjustment period has been good, as moving to this format is likely inevitable for the foreseeable future.

That said, I’m beefing you up with enough material to get you through June. I’m going to be holding our last meet sessions with the 9s on Tuesday, and the 8s on Thursday.

The material that you have been submitting to me has been very encouraging to me as your teacher, because it has shown that so many of you have a keen interest in your own education. 

Sciences 8 - les interactions des systèmes

Sciences 9 - la reproduction asexuée

Sciences Humaines 9 - The Arrow - Space Race

Stay safe and stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment