Wednesday 18 March 2020

Hi everyone!




Hi folks,
I hope everyone is doing alright at home. We never got to say goodbye, and we never got more fish yet for Rm.123. However, we'll be OK ☺.

While we get used to the new normal, I want to stress to you, my students: stay calm, don't worry; we will get through this together. 

While we may roll out our curriculum in a different way, you are still a student of MDJH and you still have a community of support through myself and ALL of your teachers. 

Please check on each other often, email me with good news stories, and reach out to people who you think would like to hear from a friend or family member. 

Stay tuned to my blog, as I'll be using this, my "website" (yup I used quotation marks there.. quoting myself) to roll out anything school related. Don't forget about our school website: mdjh.info, and our Twitter account @mdjh. It's also a good idea to keep an eye on your school email.

We'll be in touch.

Mr. Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment