Monday 30 March 2020

March 30, 2020



Good morning everyone,
Happy Monday. I’m making this a weekly thing, if you haven’t noticed already. I hope you’re getting adjusted to life closer to home for the time-being. It’s very important that we all continue to do our part by keeping our distance from each other,  and listening carefully to government regulations.

This week, I’m posting the answers to section two (and section one) of the Optics unit for Gr. 8. The answers to section two (and section one) of the Electricity unit for Gr.9, as well as the completed copy of the notes for our Sciences Humaines 9 carnet.

I’ve heard from a few of you now, but I’d love to receive more email from you guys, whether that’s questions that are curriculum related, or just saying hi and filling me in on what you’ve been up to, and things you’re doing to stay occupied in social isolation. 

Talk soon!
Monsieur Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment