Monday 4 May 2020

May 4, 2020


Good morning everyone,
Welcome to another edition of the Monday update! I hope everyone had a great week and got outside a bit.
Course specific updates are as follows:
Sciences Humaines 9 This week you’ll notice that the Google Forms Quiz for chapter 6 has been taken down, and the material for chapter 7 is up and running. We’re going to have a Quizlet Live Google Meets for ch. 7 /Show and Tell “Que faites-vous? - What have you been at?” tomorrow at 10:30 AM, pending on participation signup. 

Sciences 8 Our Carnet 3 Material is posted and there will be an online “Quiz”/”Test” late this week , I’m thinking Friday morning, but I’ll confirm with Mr. Sharpe how he feels about that, because we’re collaborating. In the meantime, the Google Forms quiz for the last Carnet we completed has been deactivated. Please contact me directly, if you still want to try that.

Sciences 9 There are video links from last week that are still on our Google Classroom and we are trucking forward with this last portion of the Electricity unit. I’ll have more links this week for you to check out, as well as a new Quizlet.
You folks doing a Science Project - please forward your booklets to me, for my review. I would like to have all of these projects complete and submitted by Friday, May 22.

Santé 8 / Health - Check out the new link under our tab on my website titled Mental Health

As always: stay in touch, explore the links I put up, and be sure to be a part of our Google Classrooms.

Stay safe and stay active!

Monsieur Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment